What To Expect On Your First Visit?
- If your first visit to the office is not for Urgent Care then your will be greeted by one of our Patient Coordinators.
- After filling out required paperwork ( insurance information, medical and dental history, responsible party, hippa statement) you will meet one of our hygienists who will bring you to a treatment room and review your medical history, get to know you, listen to any concerns you may have and what brings you to the office.
- Your hygienist will continue to gather important information about your present dental condition by taking diagnostic radiographs (x-rays) and do a periodontal (gum) probing of your gums.
- To learn more about gum probingsclick here.
- Today you will meet the Doctor you are assigned to or one that you have requested who will get to know you, understand your concerns, perform a thorough dental exam including a head and neck exam (also known as a cancer screening), develop and present a treatment plan that is specific for your condition and answer any questions you may have. If your condition is more involved you will be rescheduled with the doctor for further evaluation and explanation of the proposed treatment.
- You will be given a fee estimate of the proposed treatment plan.
- Any insurance questions or financing arrangements can be explained by our Insurance Coordinator.
- Depending on your periodontal condition the hygienist may at this appointment begin treating your gums.